Test Equipment Repair Service
Test Equipment Plus provides cost-effective component-level repair services for Keysight/Agilent/HP test and measurement equipment. We designed and built our own 5dB 50GHz step attenuator die to support repairs of Agilent 50GHz step attenuators. We designed and built our own 7 GHz 1 watt GaAs amplifier die, the TEP519B, to support repairs of the Amplifier/Filter used in the HP/Agilent 836xx series signal generators. We design and build many of our own extender boards. We also designed and manufacture two LCD Retrofit Kits, one for the HP 8566/8568 spectrum analyzers and one for the HP/Agilent 8560 series spectrum analyzers.
This level of repair commitment is unheard of and sets us apart from the rest of the test equipment repair industry. Many test equipment repair companies can only replace assembly-level parts. They are unable to do cost-effective component-level repairs. We routinely get feedback from our new customers telling us how pleased they are for the excellent service we provide and also how reasonable our prices are.Download our line card
We have a simple process, and it's easy to get started:
- Send us your broken test equipment for repair
- We’ll give you a free instrument evaluation and repair estimate
We can service your:
- Agilent X-Series Signal Analyzers
- Agilent PSA, ESA, and 8560 Series Spectrum Analyzers
- Agilent PNA, ENA, and 87xx-Series Network Analyzers
- Agilent X-Series Signal Generators
- Agilent ESG and PSG Series Signal Generators
- Agilent 836xx Series Signal Generators
- HP 8920A and 8920B RF Communications Test Set Repair and Upgrade
- Agilent / HP Step Attenuator Repair
Remember—these are the highlights. If you have a Keysight/Agilent/HP RF spectrum analyzer, VNA, signal analyzer, sweep or signal generator that you don’t see on the list and need repaired, please send us an email at: email@example.com. There are many more models which we support down to component-level that aren’t listed.
With over 60 years of combined test equipment repair experience, a world-class RF repair technician, and access to our amazing Signal Hound RF engineering team on staff, there is no problem that we can’t solve. At Test Equipment Plus, repairing instruments is not about whether or not it can be done. It is about ensuring that every repair is economical for the customer. We look forward to hearing from you.
CRT Upgrades and Replacement
- Upgrade the aging CRT on your HP/Agilent spectrum analyzer. See CRT and/or LCD Replacement for more information.